Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOOK what I got to day . The cool or cold part was going out to the shop. Screwed a tap in the neck of the cartridge case & nocked it out with a cleaning rod. Think some one sold me a box of reloads as new that should have never been reloaded again at a gun show.
IMG_1608.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not how this works.......:angry3:

What? I s'pose you want a pic of my actual belt then huh?

LOOK what I got to day . The cool or cold part was going out to the shop. Screwed a tap in the neck of the cartridge case & nocked it out with a cleaning rod. Think some one sold me a box of reloads as new that should have never been reloaded again at a gun show.View attachment 194037

That sir, is a bummer.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOOK what I got to day . The cool or cold part was going out to the shop. Screwed a tap in the neck of the cartridge case & nocked it out with a cleaning rod. Think some one sold me a box of reloads as new that should have never been reloaded again at a gun show.View attachment 194037

Tried to nock case out with a tight brass bush on a cleaning rod but it would not budge.

That is so not cool. I trust you got it out without causing any damage?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a Holosun HS510c ordered today. Buddy asked me to help with something and when taking a look I saw an ad that Euro Optic had it as a display for $240. Haven't seen these lower than 280 in a long time so I scooped it.

@264killer --- Go to Lowes and buy this: https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-1-4-in-20-2-Flute-M2-HSS-Tap-with-Drill-Bit/999959793 and then give this method a try. It clears cases with ease. Same basic method of tapping (the drill bit makes it so easy in brass) but then uses a much better system of applying force. The rod method usually does nothing when I've tried it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom