Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterdays steal. Found this box of vintage Limited edition run 5 box brick of 22wrf that still had the pre panic price of 64 dollars or 12.95. He had 3 boxes of CCI but when he seen I was going to grab all these he ran to his computer and looked up the new price for those of $18. So I guess I will stack back the Winnies.
WRF.jpg
Guess that honey hole is dried up now. Not much but still pecking here and there

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finished the lightweight 7.62x39 with Magpul furnitue and new Anderson lower I assembled for the 300 Blackout. Both have Tacticon 1-4×24 LPVO and mount kits. They are great bang for the buck and include an awesome mount kit and spirit levels to aid installation.
I also assembled a 16" 350 Legend upper with the same Tacticon LPVO.
IMG_20220614_161315_01.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this Mitch Rosen Premier Express in today for my Springfield RO compact. I like their express line stuff..got this in about three weeks I think, just over $100. Great fit.
View attachment 279137
How do you store and organize all the holsters you post? You must have a holster closet the size of a Imelda Marcos shoe closet ;)

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you store and organize all the holsters you post? You must have a holster closet the size of a Imelda Marcos shoe closet ;)
Yeah..kind of a holster whore. My daughter told me I was a hoarder a while ago!
When I trade a gun at least one holster will go with it and I swap around quite a bit. The ones I have that I’m not crazy about or don’t use much go in a Rubbermaid tub, the rest are on S hooks on some shelves.
I just told my wife that I was getting grief over my collection online from people I’ve never met and she got a good chuckle out of that!
93BA72B7-D87E-403E-B48F-5AA03FE7EE49.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah..kind of a holster whore. My daughter told me I was a hoarder a while ago!
When I trade a gun at least one holster will go with it and I swap around quite a bit. The ones I have that I’m not crazy about or don’t use much go in a Rubbermaid tub, the rest are on S hooks on some shelves.
I just told my wife that I was getting grief over my collection online from people I’ve never met and she got a good chuckle out of that!
View attachment 279908
Yeah. I have no idea what to do with the ones I have. Pot calling the kettle black.

Latest posts

Top Bottom