Anybody need or know anyone looking for an A&P Mechanic to hire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FAA in OKC will probably be a long shot, but worth a try. Nationally they should be hiring several Maintenance Aviation Safety Inspectors. If he is set on Oklahoma, he might start somewhere else and transfer to OKC later. His instructional abilities would seem to qualify him highly for a position at the FAA Academy after he gets some field experience.

I wish him luck. If I were him I would probably apply at Spartan, Embry Riddle, and the FAA. AAR in OKC might also be a possibility. I recently learned they are the largest maintenance repair organization in the US. Lots of other locations in addition to the one at Will Rogers.

Here's a site that occasionally advertises high level jobs that your brother might fit:

[email protected].

You'll probably have to use the above link to get on their mailing list. Couldn't find it just now, even though I get their emails.

Also, this site will let you know what is happening on a daily basis in the golbal aviation community.

okiea&p

New to the site!
Reaction score
AAR at Will Rodgers is always hiring. They have some lead positions open, and some QC jobs as well I think. If he is interested get in touch with me, I will put in a word for him. Its not the best pay around , but he could most likely go straight to work, then try for tinker in the mean time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom