anybody not killed one yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremiah

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't yet. I had the chance to last weekend but I realized a little too late that my rear sight had been bent. It made me shoot about a foot left at 100 yds.

There are two really lucky does in Texas right now.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither I nor my boys have gotten one yet - we saw two bucks and a doe on opening day, but didn't have the shot.

I gave them a rest the last day or so, going out tomorrow morning and hitting them hard again.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't shot anything yet. I'm a trophy hunter for the first few days of rifle season every year. I was close to several deer from Saturday to Monday of the first week.
I cracked a rib early last week and have barely been able to do my daily work. I'm determined to go out his weekend and shoot anything that walks, even if I have to enlist a young person to help me bring it to the house.

halfrack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have just been spectating myself so far. Have seen plenty of deer, just no shooter bucks. Gonna plug a doe on the last day of gun if I get dont have anything by then and get the chance to shoot one.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not shot anything yet but I havent been skunked. Only one of the days I have been out, I have not seen anything. I have had plenty of does well within shooting distance but didnt buy a doe tag yet cause i am a cheap college kid. Had a 6 and a small 9 about 14 and 16 yards out respectively with my bow but decided to hold off. Still have plenty of season left. If it starts getting to the end, I will go ahead and shoot something.

Fid

Marksman
Reaction score
I started bowhunting this Novemeber and have not flung an arrow yet. However, I had two does about 60 yards out tonight. I'm optimistic, will keep at it until January 15th.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
I've seen lots ... I mean LOTS ... of little bucks, but no really nice ones. I have also seen very few does. I would gladly put a nice doe in the freezer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom