Anybody own a...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was the grip's size comparable to? Was it big as a Glock 21/30? I have an M&P 45 M2.0 Compact that is roughly the same size as a Glock 45/19X, but the grip, with the small backstrap installed, is just a touch bigger than an M&P 9 with the medium backstrap.
It is smaller from what I recall. I have medium/large - wear size 9-10 gloves - and mine came with the small grip frame. I had to get the medium size frame to make it feel better for me. At around $50 and a long search, then wait for the grip to arrive, I decided to trade it off. I had no problems whatsoever with the gun though. Soft shooter.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is smaller from what I recall. I have medium/large - wear size 9-10 gloves - and mine came with the small grip frame. I had to get the medium size frame to make it feel better for me. At around $50 and a long search, then wait for the grip to arrive, I decided to trade it off. I had no problems whatsoever with the gun though. Soft shooter.
Smaller than the 10/,45 grip frames in circumference for sure and more ergonomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom