Anybody used Guns.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the weekend I placed an order with them online, and right off the bat there were problems, all kinds of problems. So I read the return policy, 30 dollars return shipping for firearms, then a 20% restocking fee, So to return a 300 dollar pistol it will cost you 90 bucks. I was looking at some police trade ins, no pics, the only description was "good." So I got that bad feeling in my gut and called first thing Mon morning, took forever to get through and I just told them to cancel the whole thing, a 1700 order, they didn't seem bothered and I think I dodged a bullet.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most places won't let you return a firearm period, and many online stores, your opportunity to cancel an order is very short. I don't know anything about them but your description of their customer service doesn't make me hate them.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most places won't let you return a firearm period, and many online stores, your opportunity to cancel an order is very short. I don't know anything about them but your description of their customer service doesn't make me hate them.
Thanks for your reply. I wasn't asking you to hate them. I was hoping to get a reply from someone who had done business with them and might say, try again, that's not normal, or, stay away. How would you feel if you had ordered 4 pistols and were charged for 6. They have a 16.00 charge for "firearms processing," 1 time charge but they charged me 3 times. I also ordered magazines, that was simply ignored. They said the order would not go through, but my credit card co said they tried, but it was declined under our fraud policy. Just a few redflags.

Justwippet2006

New to the site!
Reaction score
Other than their retail prices being a little high they're a good company. I've bought two used hard-to-find pistols from them in the past. They were both in good shape for good prices and shipped quickly.
Complaints? The website is terrible for most of the used stuff and especially for the "Outlet"guns. The descriptions/specs are often incomplete with just a couple of photos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom