Anybody watch Battlebots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watch it, but lately I can't seem to stay awake through a full episode. I miss that robotics show that they had several years back. It had larger-than-life sized robots pitted against each other. Remember that?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watch it, but lately I can't seem to stay awake through a full episode. I miss that robotics show that they had several years back. It had larger-than-life sized robots pitted against each other. Remember that?

Oh man I thought it was just me. I used to be able to sit down with a big fat book and read all night long. Now I wake up and I've read maybe 10 pages -- and slept 2 hours! 🙄

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man I thought it was just me. I used to be able to sit down with a big fat book and read all night long. Now I wake up and I've read maybe 10 pages -- and slept 2 hours! 🙄

Har! It wasn't THAT long ago when I was proud of my night owl status! Hospital and doctor visits have ruined me. I keep old fart hours now.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes! Some of those robots are pretty neat. Guess it's a different deal from the show that was on a while back. Like Neanderthal said, they had some bots that were huge.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to watch the original series back in the day, but I haven’t seen the new one.

FWIW, a few months back, Adam Savage visited Fon Davis in Grant Imahara’s shop and looked over one of his* original Battlebots and talked about the atmosphere of the original show. It’s on Savage’s YouTube channel.

* Playing the pronoun game because I can’t remember if it was Fon’s or Grant’s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom