Anyone carry a fullsize XD45?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't help you with the XD, but I carry a fullsize Glock 21sf .45acp and LOVE IT! I carry OWB in regular safariland holster. I don't see the issue with concealment, as long as no one sees the gun visible and the shirt isn't extremely tight it will only printly slightly. I have been carrying this way for almost 10 years and never had any problems, comments, hassles, ect.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.
I carry the G19 in a MTAC and very nice, heavy RAfter S belt. I've put about 3000 rounds through it including Advanced Pistol Course. It is very easy to carry and conceal, it's extremely dependable, and I'm confident with it.

The J frame is extremely easy to carry and conceal. I'm always pleasantly surprised how accurate it is despite the fact that I do not like the trigger and don't care for the low round count.

But, I think I'm gonna have to give the XD a shot. After only a couple hundred rounds I shoot it better than the G19. Maybe the large frame fits my hands better or the weight helps steady it and makes follow up shots easier. Guess I'll just have to carry the thing a while and see how it works out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom