• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Anyone have a .410 SXS or O/U to let go of?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m wanting to find a .410 double barrel shotgun. Preferably SXS, but O/U’s would be considered as well

Looking for a field gun, nothing fancy… not looking for a $2,000+ .410

I’m thinking Yildiz, Stoeger, tri star, Charles Daly, Stevens 311, Etc…

PM me if you have something! I live Tuttle area, but I’d go about anywhere within 2hrs of okc for the right gun

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wound up purchasing a .410 SXS. Mods please delete
Wait 1 second @Ready_fire_aim ….. you need to show us what you bought, you can’t just post a “I’m looking for a ___” ad, then just say “ never mind , I bought one”…… pics, more pics, Or at least one pic & make/model of whatcha got….maybe even a quick review of how it shoots. Gracias.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wait 1 second @Ready_fire_aim ….. you need to show us what you bought, you can’t just post a “I’m looking for a ___” ad, then just say “ never mind , I bought one”…… pics, more pics, Or at least one pic & make/model of whatcha got….maybe even a quick review of how it shoots. Gracias.
I appreciate the interest. I will post pictures later when I get home from work.

I wound up going with a Yildiz “elegant” SXS .410. $500 new, but can be hard to find in stock. I did quite a bit of research on the budget small bore side-by-sides and landed on this one. It’s proper size actually built on a 410 scale frame. Comes with five chokes. 3 year warranty through briley in TX. Nice looking wood. Points and handles nicely.

I would’ve gone with a CZ bobwhite but they don’t make those in 410. Although a 28 gauge cz bobwhite G2 is on my shortlist of purchases I want to make.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What kind 20 gauge are we getting rid of????????
You can private message 1911 sooner if you’re interested. He offered up a boito coach gun 18.5” barrels in 20ga.

It’s not exactly what I was looking for. But I’m still interested in buying it another paycheck or two down the road. Good knock around gun or home defense gun for the wife and daughter etc

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Here is some pics. Have not shot it much yet other than just a handful of shells to verify function.

If people are actually interested, I could start a new thread elsewhere for more info about the gun. When I get the time I plan to get some patterning boards out and cross my fingers and hope barrel regulation/point of impact is acceptable.

So far I’m liking it. Tried to buy some 410 shells today. Holy cow! I wasn’t aware of the situation. Good thing I still have a decent stash from years ago.

IMG_3631.jpeg
IMG_3628.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg
IMG_3629.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom