Anyone have a Bushnell TRS-25 Red dot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone been using a Bushnell TRS-25 ? If so how do you like it. I'm looking for an inexpensive red dot for my current AR build. Will pretty much just be a range toy unless of course we have a zombie outbreak and the kids can use it :D .

If not this one what is good for the money? Yes I know Aimpoint is awesome but way out of the budget for this one.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used one on an Ak74, mounted on a rail above the piston and never had an issue with accuracy or it melting. May check into the Primary Arms micro dot as well.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine's on a 15-22 and works very well there. I think I got mine at Midway (don't remember for sure) last year when they had a very good sale on them.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one mounted on a .22 sbr. It is fine, but I would look at the Primary Arms micro and the Vortex Sparc. I have all of the above on range toy .22's and the TRS is behind both of the others I mentioned in my opinion. I haven't had any issues, but the TRS feels to be the flimsiest.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone been using a Bushnell TRS-25 ? If so how do you like it. I'm looking for an inexpensive red dot for my current AR build. Will pretty much just be a range toy unless of course we have a zombie outbreak and the kids can use it :D .

If not this one what is good for the money? Yes I know Aimpoint is awesome but way out of the budget for this one.

I have a Tasco Pro Point red dot bought in the mid 90's, used it on a S&W 625-2 for a while, still works fine, $75, if your interested.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Bushnell TR-25 on my semi auto Akdal 1919 12 ga shotgun.

Gets boring shooting at clays with the dot. You never miss once you figure out the lead.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a couple on TRS-25s to throw on my handi rifle & a .22. I also have the same combo but with the Primary Arms. So far, the only one that hasnt worked well is the PA on my .22AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom