Anyone have a FN .45 tactical?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gun had been great with no ammo related issues.I know some people were have problems with WWB stuff,its a big gun to hold and with 15+1 its heavy as well.
For the price its kinda expensive ,but if you can find one for under 1k your doing good.You get a nice carry bag,grip inserts,3 mags and the plates to mount different optics such as an RMR or Burris Fastfire.
They are fun to shoot and accurate and mines has been 100% reliable as well.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the FDE Tactical, with a FDE osprey supressor. I bought it to be a supressor host. Ive never had a ammo problem, i even shot the WWB stuff outta it, but WWB is a tight fit in the mag. I bought the rmr sights and laser light combo. Only FTF i ever seen outta my gun was when my wife shot the first mag through it, she didnt have a firm grip on it, i guess she limp wrist it. FNH is coming out with the fnx 45 tactical which is the same gun, some changes have been made to the mags so that there is no problem while shooting the WWB, besides that its the same gun.Worth the money i would say yes. It is a big gun, and a handful. I liked the FNP 45T so much i bought a FNX-9 and use it as my nightstand gun, they both have the same operating features.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the FDE Tactical, with a FDE osprey suppressor. I bought it to be a supressor host. Ive never had a ammo problem, i even shot the WWB stuff outta it, but WWB is a tight fit in the mag. I bought the rmr sights and laser light combo. Only FTF i ever seen outta my gun was when my wife shot the first mag through it, she didnt have a firm grip on it, i guess she limp wrist it. FNH is coming out with the fnx 45 tactical which is the same gun, some changes have been made to the mags so that there is no problem while shooting the WWB, besides that its the same gun.Worth the money i would say yes. It is a big gun, and a handful. I liked the FNP 45T so much i bought a FNX-9 and use it as my nightstand gun, they both have the same operating features.

this is what I'm wanting to do with mine is make it a host for a suppressor. How do you like the osprey suppressor and what did it set you back?

brand0n

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I could afford one I would definitely get one. I have a Browning Pro 9, it's the same as a FNP 9, just with the Browning name. Had it for a while and haven't had one problem, and it's the most accurate gun I own. Will not get rid of it ever!

marine0331usmc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new FNX 45 Tactical. It is awesome and it eats up anything I put through it whether its FMJ's or JHP's . Its heavy with a full mag and a big firearm. This is a duty gun, not some sissy pocket rocket. I have intentions on getting the RMR by Trijicon and a Surefire X300 Ultra for it when I can come up with the dough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom