FN Going all in. New 45 and 10mm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who buys FN’s?
Other than guys who want a pistol to match their fde SCAR?
FNX 45 Tactical is the best non 1911 45 I’ve ever had

86DE2419-2352-4D5B-9A6E-1C092C0D75FC.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put your glasses on and the booze down
“There’s a long-running joke that the folks from FN are incapable of color matching or coordination, given the hodgepodge of hues whenever they produce an item in FDE”

Buy some glasses and put the blunt down. My fde 502 is so many different shades it’s rather funny. It would help with your “reading compression [sic]”
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/tips-tricks-for-getting-out-of-debt.356735/post-4032885

I don’t drink booze, but you’d know that as you never make assumptions. (Insert eye roll here)

Last edited:

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have an FNS 9mm that I really liked. However, between the FNP, FNX, FNS, and now 509,510,545, all with parts differences from the previous models, it really disuades me from purchasing one of their pistols, because it feels like they won't have long term support or a chance to build up any kind of parts aftermarket.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the 4.5" and dislike the trigger. Too much take-up for my liking but everything I own pretty much has a custom trigger. This one will get the Apex upgrade, and I'll be totally happy with it.
Yes, you definitely will.
I upgraded a generation 1 m&p45 with the competition trigger guts and the flat trigger.
The sear block had to be upgraded as s&w was correcting a sear bounce issue with a larger spring and plunger.
I didn’t use the light springs I stayed with the factory weight ones.
Best striker fired pistol I’ve ever shot afterwards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom