Anyone have experiance with ROHRBAUGH 9mm pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to break up such good conversation but...

I'd skip the Rohrbaugh and buy a Boberg XR9. I just took delivery of mine and it is a really sweet pocket pistol. There are certain ammo that you shouldn't use with it, but other than that, I really haven't found much to fault about it. The trigger is fairly long and moderately heavy but SUPER smooth. For a gun with no safeties, that I am considering for pocket carry, a longer stronger trigger pull is actually a good thing, IMO. It is super accurate with great sights. I've been carrying it in my back pocket all day without even knowing it's there. It fits my hand really well, which is surprising considering most pocket pistols fit my large hands very poorly. It can shoot +P ammo all day long, and the recoil is incredibly mild. I can't say enough about it.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're right, Sam...

I just didn't know he was a fool until he started talking about the fit of men's genetalia in his hands.

Then he flat out lost me when he started talking about lever action rifles to prove his point about CCW options.

I'm happy Mike is going to buy him a slurpee...I feel sorry for him.

I haven't seen anything where he talked bad about YOU. Only the "shortcomings"of the weapon. The dick in the hand thing is a common figure of speech. And I feel sorry for the man whose dick fits well in his own hand as well as the R9 fits in his hand.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to break up such good conversation but...

I'd skip the Rohrbaugh and buy a Boberg XR9. I just took delivery of mine and it is a really sweet pocket pistol. There are certain ammo that you shouldn't use with it, but other than that, I really haven't found much to fault about it. The trigger is fairly long and moderately heavy but SUPER smooth. For a gun with no safeties, that I am considering for pocket carry, a longer stronger trigger pull is actually a good thing, IMO. It is super accurate with great sights. I've been carrying it in my back pocket all day without even knowing it's there. It fits my hand really well, which is surprising considering most pocket pistols fit my large hands very poorly. It can shoot +P ammo all day long, and the recoil is incredibly mild. I can't say enough about it.
Wow, that's some impressive numbers on your Boberg! very interesting..............

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one and I have had ftf issues. I loaned it to my friend and he had the same issues. I am sending it back, but am confident the factory will sort it out. They are extremely concealable and as OKCshooter said these pistols very easy to carry in a suit.

I am a big guy and can carry a good sized pistol. However, carrying a good sized pistol or a heavy one is often hard on your clothes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom