Anyone have opinions on the Caracal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just found this thread. Love my Caracal C. Sooner State pawn has the "F" or full size model. Davidson's is carrying them now, so Sooner State Pawn could order you a "C" in if you wanted.

It's like a Glock 19 but quite a bit more refined IMHO (take down levers, trigger, full rails in polymer frame, etc).

farm8.staticflickr.com_7145_6825611639_bb5caf881d_b.jpg

farm8.staticflickr.com_7158_6825612275_de500d0dde_b.jpg

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would want a Caracal as a "rough and tumble" or tacklebox type of gun. Basically, what most people would get hi-points for, except these are actually very reliable and accurate and so far, just as durable as the big 3 polymer guns.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No difference,Waffen Works just quit importing them and they mostly do AKs. Steyr arms just mainly took it over and if I'm right a few of the Caracals now are being made in Germany.Don't know if those are intended for sale in the US or Europe.

BgBdBob

Marksman
Reaction score
2A had one in stock recently. These are extremely well engineered pistols. There are no short cuts in these pistols. Please do some research on them they are winning some contracts out there already. Most of the complaints about other striker fired pistols have been addressed with these.

Latest posts

Top Bottom