Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, if this isn't an epic thread then I don't know what is. You got stolen lowers, some pill popper with an FFL working out of a crack house in OKC, fire-bird-man who scams people and is a member of this board and soon to be having foreign object shoved in private places, name calling, lowers that magically reappear, a soon to be defunct LGS, name calling, huge saggy knockers covered in cheese slices (with no crackers), nice little knockers covered in spam, dudes hand in hand walking in the park have a broke-back moment sharing intimate feelings. What else could you ask for?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, if this isn't an epic thread then I don't know what is. You got stolen lowers, some pill popper with an FFL working out of a crack house in OKC, fire-bird-man who scams people and is a member of this board and soon to be having foreign object shoved in private places, name calling, lowers that magically reappear, a soon to be defunct LGS, name calling, huge saggy knockers covered in cheese slices (with no crackers), nice little knockers covered in spam, dudes hand in hand walking in the park have a broke-back moment sharing intimate feelings. What else could you ask for?

You forgot the BACON! Most important ingredient the BACON!

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
damn, if this isn't an epic thread then i don't know what is. You got stolen lowers, some pill popper with an ffl working out of a crack house in okc, fire-bird-man who scams people and is a member of this board and soon to be having foreign object shoved in private places, name calling, lowers that magically reappear, a soon to be defunct lgs, name calling, huge saggy knockers covered in cheese slices (with no crackers), nice little knockers covered in spam, dudes hand in hand walking in the park have a broke-back moment sharing intimate feelings. What else could you ask for?

lol!!!!!

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, if this isn't an epic thread then I don't know what is. You got stolen lowers, some pill popper with an FFL working out of a crack house in OKC, fire-bird-man who scams people and is a member of this board and soon to be having foreign object shoved in private places, name calling, lowers that magically reappear, a soon to be defunct LGS, name calling, huge saggy knockers covered in cheese slices (with no crackers), nice little knockers covered in spam, dudes hand in hand walking in the park have a broke-back moment sharing intimate feelings. What else could you ask for?[/

Redi-whip

Latest posts

Top Bottom