Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a travel bag of hate.

u2LpxSt.jpg

V1QR8l0.jpg

MU9FTRk.jpg

Hey @Chuckie Sick em buddy...... he's appropriating your people!!!

@bushmaster06 Thank you for the inspiration :D

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what kind of “conservative” is against a free market?
Third positionist, radical traditionalist, agrarian reactionaries, fascist, Nativist and monarchist etc can all be against the free market.

One could argue that the free market is a product of economic liberalism and undermines traditional social values. The left is by and large on the side of international conglomerates these days.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Third positionist, radical traditionalist, agrarian reactionaries, fascist, Nativist and monarchist etc can all be against the free market.

One could argue that the free market is a product of economic liberalism and undermines traditional social values. The left is by and large on the side of international conglomerates these days.

Hey now… This is a battle purse thread. Not sure what you think you’re doing but I know what you’re not doing… you’re not talking about battle purses.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I walk our dogs and it's MUCH easier to carry everything and be in workout clothes. I use one of these and it works great.....

Phone, P365, Light, knife, and Spray all fit.

Dunno if you call it a "purse" as it goes across your chest, makes deploying your firearm much easier.

Function and comfort.

Good lord some of you boys are insecure lol.....

What's more gay than worrying how the fawk you look to other people? Just sayin.....

Amen

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theyre cool because they dont make my gut look bigger than it already does. Osprey makes good stuff, I've used several different bags from them. On the bad side, if you have hank hill arse, it might fall down a lot.
1690524520558.png

In all honesty I've never used one for anything but holding snacks and water bottles for a hike. and yes, without it being tight it did fall down a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom