Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a generic Versacarry. I’m planning on kitting it out with 1st aid supplies. It may or may not carry a gun at certain points. I also plan to use the Velcro slot for the “Not the Medic” patch. I just have a keen thing for safety.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do not forget the rest of the outfit.

Ugly 1.jpg

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a maxpedition gear slinger I use on day hikes when I go into the woods ,

I hauled one of these Remora Gearslingers around Paris and the Normandy area, train stations and airports. Good for packing camera, phone, passport, plane/train tickets, little souvenirs for the grandkids. Good for keeping pick pockets out of your stuff too.

i-maxpedition-plecak-remora-gearslinger-5-2l-od-green-0419g-c.jpg

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've done fanny packs to work downtown for awhile. I actually liked it a lot. carried my weapon, pepper spray, phone, medicine. The problem I had with it, its too much like open carry to me, and I didn't like that.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting one for carry in Colorado while on vacation.. Figured everyone up there carries a bag so I wouldn’t look out of place with a SOE FUPA Chest Fanny Pack.

Y’all keep sexualizing these bags and it’s very odd. Our ancestors used bags similar to these. They’re versatile.

Were the medics in WWII homosexual for using bags that hung at or below the waist line?

The more some of you older gentlemen hate on stuff like this the more you remind me of those State Senators that publicly talk against gay stuff all the time but end up hiring a male prostitute and getting caught in a hotel room. You old geezers hiding something? It’s 2023, you can come out now. 🤣🤣

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting one for carry in Colorado while on vacation.. Figured everyone up there carries a bag so I wouldn’t look out of place with a SOE FUPA Chest Fanny Pack.

Y’all keep sexualizing these bags and it’s very odd. Our ancestors used bags similar to these. They’re versatile.

Were the medics in WWII homosexual for using bags that hung at or below the waist line?

The more some of you older gentlemen hate on stuff like this the more you remind me of those State Senators that publicly talk against gay stuff all the time but end up hiring a male prostitute and getting caught in a hotel room. You old geezers hiding something? It’s 2023, you can come out now. 🤣🤣

You're seriously not comparing a medic in combat carrying an aid bag to a manlet on the street toting his hair scrunchies in a purse ?

🤣

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow. I take offense to that reply. I am NOT old.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was not able to dress in street clothes and had to wear sweatpants while recuperating, and using crutches, I used a Molle pack like the one with the Ugh, Glock. It provided me a place to carry my billfold, keys to my truck, a knife, a gun and two mags. Just the weight of the billfold in the sweatpants pocket would pull it down making me have to constantly pull them back up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom