Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this talk about fancy packs, have got me rethinking using mine again. I really liked it, when I used it before.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. Any guy walking around in public urban areas I see with a sling bag of any kind I know it’s either got a dildo or a gun in it, and likely both.

Just ordered this for the weekend carry.....

1690395738133.png

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all might want to look at some old paintings of our early ancestors. (you know, the ones that went in to the wilderness and kicked ass, killed critters and mapped out the country)

Carryin' a bag being "unmanly" is pretty new concept. Hell, at one time nearly all men had long hair or powdered wigs.
Yeah, but these days it seems that many of these, ah . . . macho types, are so concerned about what others may think about how they look in public. Geez - and I thought women were overly-sensitive about the opinions of others :laugh6:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying you have a manpurse with a dildo in it and you're not afraid? lol
Did use a huge pack-framed Jansport for my long distance backpacking and a smaller day-pack for books when I was in college, and I even carried a 'possibles' bag when I used a Black-Powder Muzzleloader for hunting and range fun, but these days I've gone back to being strictly pocket-only carry because I usually just have keys, wallet, and a couple of other things with me now when I'm out 'n about.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but these days it seems that many of these, ah . . . macho types, are so concerned about what others may think about how they look in public. Geez - and I thought women were overly-sensitive about the opinions of others :laugh6:
So you’re saying you are not a concerned macho type… you are who you are, and you’re Proud?
FFF75785-8146-4735-A69A-2AD1A4C107BD.jpeg

80C955E1-18BC-44B6-92A8-912EC16FA420.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom