Anyone here make custom holsters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im looking for a kydex/ leather iwb for my bersa bp9cc... But cant find any wondering if anyone makes there own from a mold of the handgun of choice?

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...I think quite a few people have made their own...I made some awhile back that sounds like what you're talking about. It was the style like a CrossBreed holster, but with interchangeable bodies for different guns..

I think it cost me a whopping $13 to make...lol...and probably less than an hour...

Edit: here's my link:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?110840-Sunday-holster-project...

Like I said before, I'm sure there's a lot of people thatve made their own, I think there are some guys on here that take custom orders too...I say try it yourself and learn something new...

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy in Sweden that makes the best I have seen.. If interested I can get you in touch.. He's making two for me right now

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman hooked me up with a custom Kydex IWB (with special OWB loops to convert to either form) for an M&P and a Streamlight TLR-3 - it is awesome (I'll do a full write-up on it sometime).

Latest posts

Top Bottom