Anyone in the Ada area with a centerfire rifle suppressor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give me a shout when y'all go, I have a 762SD and a 300AAC Blackout AR if you'd like to try it out.

I spoke with Dustin and we are going to try and go the 19th, if everything works out. I'm not sure where yet... Somewhere in the OKC area. I have 2 18" 223 AR's that have the 51T mounts on them. I'd like to see that 300 blackout. I'll keep you posted.

-Jake

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOKI in Atoka has some cans. You might be able to call them and set something up if you don't want to go all the way to OKC.

I'll have to give him a shout and see what's possible. It looks like Dustin with Class 3 Designs is going to be able to for sure. Just trying to setup a date. (looking at the 19th right now). Both of us have to look at our schedules (talk to the wives).

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good. One thing to look at if money is kinda tight... You mentioned .223 and 30 cal, right? I know the YHM phantom 762 can be used on both. You get QD version and QD mounts for both guns. That way the mounts stay on the guns and you can swap the can back and forth. I shot one with at 300 BLK and they are pretty cool. As for how they compare to other brands, not sure. Maybe Dustin can elaborate on that. I'm going to buy one soon and do the swap thing for a while. That is, until I can convince myself to buy a separate .223 can. Good luck, lemme know how it turns out. Maybe we can get together and do some shooting since were oly 30 miles apart??

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went ahead and purchased a 762SD by AAC (30 cal can). Plan on running it on both my AR's and a 308 bolt gun until I can convince myself of the same thing. I've heard that once you buy one suppressor, that there will be a lot more stamps in your collection. lol We'll see. I'd like to get a 9mm can as well.

I'm always down for doing some shooting. We have a 25/50 yard pistol range and a 100/200 yard rifle range here in Ada that we can go to. Or if you have/know somewhere else we can go; that would be cool too. I'd like to go some place where I can shoot at longer distances.. 600+yards. Anyhow...

-Jake

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually have the land to stretch out at least 750 yds and maybe farther. I haven't done much shooting past 400 yds, but have always wanted to. Once we get through deer season, let's get together and shoot some distance! I've got target stands and several different options for shooting from. Whether prone or sitting from a bench. I have a .308 that is capable. I guess it's time to see if I am!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^I'm definitely good with that. I'd like to stretch the 223 and the 308 to see what they are capable of. 200 yards is no fun...

Latest posts

Top Bottom