Anyone know anything about these Beretta Cheetah clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tisas is pretty much a spot on copy of the 84F/FS. The Girsan is pretty close to the 86 with minor changes for manufacturing.

I’ve shot both and own at least half dozen Betetta 80 series and they all shoot the same. If anyone is looking for a .32 version, we sell threaded conversion barrels in .32 and .380. All you really need a is that and a mag for the caliber and you’re good to go.

https://alleghenyarms.com/product/beretta-barrel-32acp/

The Tisas .380 mag catch may need to be modified slightly on the inside to work with a .32 mag but that is the only change I’ve found necessary.
I have two of those barrels - one each of 32 and 380. Some very minor fitting made them work perfectly.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently acquired a new Beretta 80X Cheetah! It's among the favorites in my collection. Zero issues and has eaten every brand, grain, and self defense round I've thrown at it. It is a bit 'snappier' than I was expecting, but that's OK considering the accuracy I can get with this firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom