Anyone know what the OHP, etc we’re doing at the AG’s office most of today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do but I don't think I'm supposed to say anything. (Who was the AG that designed because he was having an affair with a state employee? Can't remember his name but the state is getting pretty good at keeping secrets -- or maybe they always have been and we just never noticed 🤔🤔🤔) I'll just say it was a typical ... Cluster****. Yeah ... You guys can fill in the blanks. (Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason guys. Don't shoot the messenger.)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Large turnout, one individual cuffed and stuffed…..

They must have taken the last donut.

1687485493183.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do but I don't think I'm supposed to say anything. (Who was the AG that designed because he was having an affair with a state employee? Can't remember his name but the state is getting pretty good at keeping secrets -- or maybe they always have been and we just never noticed 🤔🤔🤔) I'll just say it was a typical ... Cluster****. Yeah ... You guys can fill in the blanks. (Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason guys. Don't shoot the messenger.)
Well, the only way we know what the secrets are is if they are NOT good at keeping secrets. :pms2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the only way we know what the secrets are is if they are NOT good at keeping secrets. :pms2:
True!! But how many other secrets do they have that we don't know about?? 🤷🤷 What if we only know about these secrets because they wanted us to know?? 🤷🤷

I wish I could play all day but I have things to do, people to see, and cats to herd! Y'all enjoy your day! 😘😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom