New reality of what it means to be a 'Sanctuary City' hitting home for residents ("Sorry to have awoken you from your slumber.")

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he NY governor has 18,000 openings for paying state jobs she is giving to illegals. No one from NY wants these?
Heck, they're hiring illegals to be police in DC. Maybe with all the crime increase and the citizens are afraid to venture out of their home without a gun or guard they'll rise up and protest.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it’s time for red and blue states to divorce. I do love that blue states are starting to realize what idiots they are. My advice to them is, when eating a **** sandwich take big bites, it’ll go down faster.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
???
Doesn’t any change in the path to citizenship require legislation? I don’t think an EO can do it. So, with the House controlled by Repubs, legislation to allow this huge change in citizenship laws won’t happen.

22 RINOs (Lankford) just voted with Dumbasscraps to pass the Border Bill (lie) to fund Ukraine, move Zelensky to US and Pedo Joe kickbacks. While Dumbasscraps campaign the Republicans are voting against border security. The Republicans are too stupid to fight back and show voters the truth. While media communists push Dumbasscraps agenda and bury the truth.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct, but I was responding to a post that said illegals will be able to legally vote in federal elections by the end of the summer.

THAT is exactly their plan. "Border Bill" amnesty, fast track to citizenship with voting privilege.

The Dumbasscraps have said, numerous times. Just listen.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THAT is exactly their plan. "Border Bill" amnesty, fast track to citizenship with voting privilege.

The Dumbasscraps have said, numerous times. Just listen.
We know it is the Dems plan, but won’t pass in House. New Law allowing Illegals to vote by the end of summer? how silly

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The form they all get at the border

Do you wish to enter the United States to live?

Circle one

Yes

What political party will you be voting for?

Republican ____________________ Sorry try again

Democrat _________________ Welcome to the USA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom