• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Anyone want to trade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Ah, ok... old dog, new trick for me. Never put hands on a creedanything in 81 years, so my apologies.
No apologies needed I did not know the slang for a lot of this computer and new stuff.
And I was thinking someone would correct me on my spelling of "gramar" in the above but no takers :)

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No apologies needed I did not know the slang for a lot of this computer and new stuff.
And I was thinking someone would correct me on my spelling of "gramar" in the above but no takers :)
I noticed it, but I understand Okie and it’s not my week to be hall monitor for spelling

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone like the old .243 winchester anymore?
I do, and took it out last week after about 25 years in the safe. I traded a ham radio for it that I picked up at a Denver Truck stop for $100. and traded it straight across for the InterArms .243.shot it about 10 time to check out the scope. Went deer hunting, shot it one more time and took home some meat. Quit hunting so it rested for 25 years. But what a straight shooter! Thought about selling it, but might take up varmint Yote shooting! Thinking it would be good. BUT.. the ammo is hard to find or very expensive.

Zulu

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you have the tools then rebarreling the RPR is easy. If you end up wanting to move away from 308 then you have a lot of options for barrels for the RPR. I had a 308 RPR and moved to a 6.5 barrel and have liked the change.