Apex Grade M&P barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I wasn't trying to start a .45 vs. xxx war. It's just a fact that M&P 45s are more accurate than any of the others. I don't know why.

And yes I own several M&Ps including a .45. :hyper:

Edit: Randy Lee has chimed in in a big way on a couple of forums. S&W forum and MP Pistol, I believe on threads regarding his barrel. He's not pushing them really, just giving feedback that no other manufacturer ever does. He's put a lot of facts out there where most would keep it held close as a "trade secret". I will likely end up sending my 9 Pro to him to fit his barrel to. Unless I can somehow bribe Olyeller into doing it.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the video, shadowrider.

Quite impressive results with the new barrel and the gun mounted in the ransom rest.

I've never used a ransom rest. All I know is I've been able to hit what I'm aiming at, but I always crank up the dwell time knob on my M&P's. [emoji41]

Edit: Hey, I see we are getting likes now. I've always had a like button with Tapatalk but rarely used it because I knew the site didn't offer it. I'll use it often now.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't got to shoot it off the bench yet but I did do some fairly fast offhand shooting at 15 yards at a local range. I fired 100 rounds (6 mags) of cheap commercial ammo from American eagle to Tulbrass...
here is a pic I took.