Appleseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked both those link and didn't see anything for oklahoma on either one. Is there going to be a clinic for Dec? If not when will they be at the badlands again?

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The current 2011 schedule is located HERE. Not sure why the schedule tab on the main Appleseed website doesn't offer the 2011 schedule. There's currently not anything listed for Oklahoma, but I'm sure the guys are working on dates as we type.

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
We will be opening other ranges so dont worry ...Its a done deal..

I would like to open a poll posting .Which will ask ..How many Appleseeds you would like to try to come to in 2011 kinda deal..

The other thing is we would like to grow in the state..That means INSTRUCTORS we train you at your own speed and have fun doing it..You will have a certificate that say your a marksmanship trainer and Instructor..

Not to bad if you ask me..Something you'll always have to pass along..Being a Riflemen

seeya real soon we look forward to the next year ...Merry Christmas

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to open a poll posting .Which will ask ..How many Appleseeds you would like to try to come to in 2011 kinda deal..

I would think in an ideal scenario that 6 per year would work out great.

Suggestion one: Two each in NE OK, Cental OK, and in SW OK.
i.e. Afton,OKCGC, and Badlands with times to be March/April and then Sept/Oct at each location.

Suggestion two: Going on past participation numbers and availability of ranges still have 6 per year, but try to spread out to NW OK(Woodward area maybe) and then SE OK(McAlester maybe)

Just my two cents....

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
After returning from a Advanced Instructor meeting we agree and are workin on just that thing..If anyone knows of a location contact us ..Hobart has popped up so western oklahoma here we come...We should be seeing more events in 2011..And what we have seen that pre regs are the way to go to make sure you have a spot on the line at what ever location..seeya soon ..look for more soon WINTERSEED is now yes we shoot in the snow ..lol

www.rwva.org has alot of what winterseeding is all about ...hope so seeya a few of you come out and make snow angels with that rifle lol....And yes you get a cool snowny patch for shooting 210 or better....Hmmmm I love patches ..lol

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Afton Okc and Badlands are going to be posted the first of which will be Afton...last January then one a month somewhere in the state..If you would like to shoot in sub zero temps better get ready we'll be doing it soon....This is just a update to the messages we have been getting ..dont worry its all getting done..And like always it will be so fun..seeya on the gunline soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom