AR-10 Upper/Lower Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about to finish my AR-15s and am about to start building an AR-10. I've decided on most items for the build except for the upper/lower. I'm bouncing between two so far. The only issue is some have proprietary parts.
So far, the two I'm kicking around are

http://www.fulton-armory.com/lowerreceivertitanstrippedfflrequired-2.aspx
and
https://www.spikestactical.com/coll...s/billet-308-livewire-set?variant=34498559116

Do you all have any thoughts and/or suggestions?
Id go with the Fulton, Its cheaper and has the forward assist (rarely used but ya never know)

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have several Mega Arms AR15 platform rifles. Fit and finish, just plain quality, they are the best I've used. For 308 i used Aero Precision, in fact building an 18" 308 Aero right now. Aero has some really good deals going on right now

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the only proprietary parts in the Areo set are the the take down pin, the pivot pin, and the bolt catch pin - which is actually a set screw, no more driving in a roll pin

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
the only proprietary parts in the Areo set are the the take down pin, the pivot pin, and the bolt catch pin - which is actually a set screw, no more driving in a roll pin
the take down and pivot pins are longer than a standard DPMS pins. I purchased an assembled lower without the stock. it was the same price as the buying the parts separate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom