AR 15 Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I built a 16" with Magpul delta ring forearm in 7.62x39 with a Tacticon illuminated reticle
1-4×24 LPVO that is a handy truck gun. Accurate and shoots 154gr Tula ammo really well.
I like it better than my 5.56 with quad rail, light and Tacticon LPVO which is way heavier.
I also have a 20" fluted 6.5 Grendel with keymod and a 1-6 Tacticon LPVO.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have plenty of options, but first you need to determine its use, and amount of use in order to decide the route you want to take.

I have something similar that I put together on the cheap with a Ruger lower and PSA upper, but in 16”. I use the open sites on the carry handle and am content with the 2 1/2 - 3” groups I get at 100 yds because it is a grab and go, kinda truck gun. I do not and likely will never shoot thousands of rounds through it so if kept clean and serviced, it will always do what it was built to do.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$520, free shipping, 6.5 pounds. Has a MagPul sight but you can always add a carry handle. Just keep in mind the MagPul sight probably weighs in at 1 or 2 ounces. A carry handle will be about 9 oz and doesn't do anything the backup style sight will do.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...-moe-ept-rifle-with-rear-mbus-5165458949.html

And don't worry about PSA's customer service. It's not the best, but it's pretty good in my experience of buying from them for 10 years or more. The 2 problems I've ever had were quickly resolved.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best AR’s made are made by Sons of Liberty Gun Works. I won’t ever buy from anyone else. I have the owners cell phone that’s how good his service is. Yes they are more expensive, but, you can also buy the parts and build it yourself and save a lot of money. That’s what I would do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom