AR Scope choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, I had just run across that one, too. That looks like a copy of the Millet (or is it the VISM? I've seen too many today).

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure, I just know that PA makes pretty decent replica scopes. I have one of their T1 clones and it has held up pretty good.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, let's try this again. I've branched out. Anyone have any experience with either the NIKON M-223 1-4x20 or the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the Burris TAC30... it isn't too much more than the Millet, and it has much better glass (Filipino instead of Chinese). It has a nice BDC reticle, too. Plus the illumination is true daylight visible, unlike the others you have mentioned. I have a TAC30 and my buddy has a Millet... mine is a much better scope. FYI the Primary Arms is indeed the same scope as the Millet... just with a different reticle design.

If the TAC30 is too expensive for you, I would go with a Weaver V3 1-3x20. It has MUCH better glass than any of those Chinese scopes... really amazing glass for the money. The only thing it doesn't have is an illuminated reticle, which isn't that big of a deal anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom