Archery Lessons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokingsquirrell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might go talk to the guys at Archery Outpost. I don't know that they give formal lessons, but they are great people and I'll bet they will be more than willing to give you a few pointers. They are at 46th (i think) and Mingo, they are in the same building as Line X, next to Robertson Tires.

redline

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might go talk to the guys at Archery Outpost. I don't know that they give formal lessons, but they are great people and I'll bet they will be more than willing to give you a few pointers. They are at 46th (i think) and Mingo, they are in the same building as Line X, next to Robertson Tires.
I have never had good luck with archery outpost, I deal with Bow Pro Shop in muskogee they are great. my second choice is Pats archery south of tulsa of of hwy 75. I have heard good things about Bills in claremore but have never dealt with them. If you are a ussa menber my buddy and I would be glad to go shoot with you and give ya some pointers. shoot me a pm if you are interested.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had good luck with archery outpost, I deal with Bow Pro Shop in muskogee they are great. my second choice is Pats archery south of tulsa of of hwy 75. I have heard good things about Bills in claremore but have never dealt with them. If you are a ussa menber my buddy and I would be glad to go shoot with you and give ya some pointers. shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Nothing personal against Bills but if you want real help from knowledgeable guys as far as archery goes... Don't go there. Heck they don't even have a range so lessons probay ain't an option.
Glenn at Archery OutPost is very knowledgable but they don't give formal lessons. Plus this tme of year they are so busy you probably won't get much help. But that goes for most pro shops this time if year.

JPS

Marksman
Reaction score
I have been into Archery Outpost Several times and couldn't get anyone to even talk to me. I have a high end bow and needed some high end parts and could even get some help so I could spend my money. I would rather drive 30 min. to the bow pro shop and gets some real help.

tulsaarcherycoach

New to the site!
Reaction score
I wanted to get into recurve. Just basic archery skills really.

kelbs33,

Hi. My name is Larry Seale, and I'm a USA Archery Level 2 certified coach. I specialize in Olympic style recurve archery. You can see my bonafides at www.tulsaarcherycoach.com . I give lessons both at my indoor instructional facility, and also at Tulsa Archery Associations's excellent indoor/outdoor range just south of Sperry ( http://www.tulsaarcheryassoc.org/5001.html ). Please contact me is you still have interest in learning how to begin/shoot/tune a recurve bow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom