Are you going to Wannemacher's in April?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Wannemacher's?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to this one. I worked a concession stand for 6 hours at the last one. When my shift was over I only walked around for about an hour because my legs were so sore from standing for so long.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't decided yet. I need to unload some stuff and have had decent luck doing it there in the past. But really boils down to having an opportunity. I've been locked up in man stuff lately. :drunk5:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Been shoved and stepped on too many times. I used to look forward to it and saved money just to go. Rude pushy people and dealers who don't want to deal. Prices have gotten WAY too inflated. Not worth it to me to drive all the way up there for all that.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there on Sunday. Looking for two specific rifles. And I need another berkey water filter and they usually have them there. Can't wait to get run over by a rascal towing a cart full of guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I'll be there Saturday, possibly walking around with a M1 Garand for sale. I'd offer the rifle here first, though.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree lots of rude pushy folks to deal with, but in my opinion the only gunshow worth going to. Lots of overpriced stuff for sure, its a gunshow, but if you look hard there is always a deal to be had. So yep going Sunday

Latest posts

Top Bottom