Are you going to Wannemacher's in April?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Wannemacher's?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geeze, some of y'all will gripe about anything, Im sure you're a hoot at parties......... :bighug:

Yes I am going. I tell my wife long in advanced to mark me off her calendar for that weekend. I dunno if I will buy anything, but I try and at least walk the whole show and chit chat with vendors/dealers. Its a good time. If I happen to find a great price on something or something that I just can't bare to live without, then I will grab it up

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geeze, some of y'all will gripe about anything, Im sure you're a hoot at parties......... :bighug: Yes I am going. I tell my wife long in advanced to mark me off her calendar for that weekend. I dunno if I will buy anything, but I try and at least walk the whole show and chit chat with vendors/dealers. Its a good time. If I happen to find a great price on something or something that I just can't bare to live without, then I will grab it up

Pretty much my view on it as well. I rarely buy much of note there but it's fun to walk and look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom