Are you going to Wannemacher's in April?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Wannemacher's?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't go this time. Yes, you will be run over by a scooter full of Scentsy. Ambiance! I like the historical and the hysterical. I enjoy seeing all of my friends from that neck of the woods and this one, too.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend and I had a table last year, and he is supposed to have a table this year. If my work schedule slows down, I am planning to come up for at least a day.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10$....cheaper than any of the other local shows.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html

I guess my memory failed me. Thanks for the correction.

Gun show threads are always fun. Seems that even the "big show" can't escape the critics!

Ahhh yes. These gun show threads always remind me that 60% of OSA can sometimes be these guys..............

Old Man Jpeg.jpg

Get Off My Lawn .jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm there. I'm looking for a few things in particular, and I always enjoy going and picking through the stuff.

And I have no problem with the rude, pushy people at times; if some folks feel the need to stop and shoot the sh*t in the middle of narrow isles full of people, then they should get bumped, shoved and bitched at. I intend to eat for the occasion, too; if you smell eggs, it probalby isn't from the concession window.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be going. I have to see if my FIL wants to go too. I don't think he's been to a gun show in a couple of decades. This would be a good one to start with. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom