Are you going to Wannemacher's in April?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Wannemacher's?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a sig brace. I had a great time. Hard to beat ten bucks for 5 hours of entertainment.
What did you give for the Sig brace.....was looking for one but never saw it except for installed on an AR pistol.

I went looking for a cheap Luger
My buddy sold 2 for 600$ and 400$...we should've started a "looking for" thread.

I went with a couple of buddies and it was well worth the 10$ for me. Tired feet....but lots of good stuff to look at, handle, and ask questions about. Picked up a few things I was needing/wanting. Got some ideas for things I want to do next.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought some trigger and recoil springs for my glocks.Bought 2 knives from soonerstate knives and a holster and some mag pouches from Texas gun leather.The Texas gunleather holster looks alot like galco but alot better quality for the money.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy sold 2 for 600$ and 400$...we should've started a "looking for" thread..

Were either of them 9mm? If so I think I'm going to cry and throw up a bit. I walked the whole show, 5.5 hours on my feet, looking for a shooter quality Luger around those prices. I feel sick......*barf*

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were either of them 9mm? If so I think I'm going to cry and throw up a bit. I walked the whole show, 5.5 hours on my feet, looking for a shooter quality Luger around those prices. I feel sick......*barf*

Both were 9mm. A P08 & P38.........non-matching numbers.
The 600$ he got was for an Erfurt.
He tried selling them there in October but couldn't get a nibble...took him a couple of hours for dealers to take them off his hands this time around.

Alvindadio

Reloader
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got there about 10 and left at 2. Found a couple of mags I was looking for and didn't find powder. Most stuff wqas overpriced and the $75 on 550 boxes of Federal 22LR made me feel better about the times I have gone to Walmart early in the morning to pick up some for myself at $20 each. I love to look at everything but I only made it through about half of it. I also met or beat internet prices on everything I bought. Lots of people, but I didn't run into any of the rude or stinky ones. Like has been stated, great entertain value for $10.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went alone this time so I could cover a lot of area fast. Finally found what I was looking for, a Ruger GP 100.Stainless Steel.6inch barrel,at a very fair price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom