Armour canned chili

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have not eaten their chili in a long time. Back then it was very greasy so I only ate it when there was nothing else. Nowadays I usually eat homemade venison chili or Aldi's canned when I want something quick.
Hate to hijack a thread but is Aldi canned chili better?
Asking for a friend who might try it on chili burgers.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have not eaten their chili in a long time. Back then it was very greasy so I only ate it when there was nothing else. Nowadays I usually eat homemade venison chili or Aldi's canned when I want something quick.
I buy the ALDIS canned and a can of diced tomatoes with or without the green chilis and mix them. Add a dollop of cheddar cheese, ALDIS corn chips and maybe a spoon of mustard. Good stuff Maynard!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I buy the ALDIS canned and a can of diced tomatoes with or without the green chilis and mix them. Add a dollop of cheddar cheese, ALDIS corn chips and maybe a spoon of mustard. Good stuff Maynard!
Something else to try. Get a good chunk of cornbread, cut it open down the middle. Lay it out and cover with chili, cheese, diced onion and maybe some jalapenos. Good eating.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well yall made me do it. Chili Mac for dinner this evening.

I just took a box of Mac-N-Cheese and fixed it up, then I added a can of the Hormel Angus chili and mixed it all up together.

It was larapin' good for sure.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
^^^^^ Schwabs Brick Chili (refrigerated or frozen section) is pretty darn tasty.

Not cheap, but what is? (besides my brother in law, he's cheap).

Latest posts

Top Bottom