Armslist is Re.....ed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny you say that because a lot of things I want are in the Tulsa area and I can’t seem to get anyone to meet halfway.

I know the dynamic with individial sales can be different, but if a brick and mortar shop in Tulsa has something you want, - they're not going to meet you halfway down the turnpike either.
You want it, go get it

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the dynamic with individial sales can be different, but if a brick and mortar shop in Tulsa has something you want, - they're not going to meet you halfway down the turnpike either.
You want it, go get it
I wouldn’t ask a brick and mortar to meet halfway but most of the people I’ve come across on this site and from reading different posts seem to be willing to meet up. And if they aren’t that’s fine also. I haven’t found anything that I wanted bad enough to make a 3 1/2 hour drive one way to Tulsa to purchase.

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you say that because a lot of things I want are in the Tulsa area and I can’t seem to get anyone to meet halfway.
Most of my buyers end up in okc, but I stop by gun stores while I’m out there and end up buying one and bringing it home, so it defeats driving there to sell one in the first place :( 75% I’ve talked here won’t drive further than 14 feet from their driveway to meet you, so I’ve just come to expect that. Armslist guys always meet me wherever, but it seems like they are expecting to do so.

I’d also say I get more trolls on here than Armslist, but to message on Armslist now you have to be a paying member, so that weeded out a lot of idiots.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of my buyers end up in okc, but I stop by gun stores while I’m out there and end up buying one and bringing it home, so it defeats driving there to sell one in the first place :( 75% I’ve talked here won’t drive further than 14 feet from their driveway to meet you, so I’ve just come to expect that. Armslist guys always meet me wherever, but it seems like they are expecting to do so.

I’d also say I get more trolls on here than Armslist, but to message on Armslist now you have to be a paying member, so that weeded out a lot of idiots.
maybe i should go ahead and get the membership. i wind up seeing more things im interested in there. no offense to anyone here lol

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a happening on Wednesday.

An individual had an ad on FarceBook marketplace, for 2 weeks.
Tuesday he dropped price and said, "I'll take it."
He sends a 👍
Told him I would be in town next day, Wednesday.

Heard nothing back. Wednesday morning, we are headed to FGST lunch.
I messaged him, "a time and location USUALLY helps (I refrained from saying dumbass, but thought about it.) 3 hours, no response. Sent, I will be at Arby's from 11:30-1:00, if you want to make the sale.

He sends Addy at 3:30 and says he is available RIGHT NOW.

The deal didn't get made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom