As Rabbit Season Close Draws Near........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thought this was pretty a pretty interesting "filmed" hunt.......says he's been trying for 3 years to get this shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Geeze, that should only be watched on mute. No way I would own a rabbit hound. A TV evangelist is easier on the ears and brain then those dogs. For those of you just tuning in, don't be afraid to fast forward a few times as nothing out the ordinary happens till about 4.15 or thereafter.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Geeze, that should only be watched on mute. No way I would own a rabbit hound. A TV evangelist is easier on the ears and brain then those dogs. For those of you just tuning in, don't be afraid to fast forward a few times as nothing out the ordinary happens till about 4.15 or thereafter.

It was on mute when I watched it.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somehow I managed to watch it all, but it was a bit painful. Reminded me of growing up, running deer in the hills with beagles. After a few days, every time I would lay down to go to sleep I'd still hear those beagles in my head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom