Assault-weapons ban nixed from bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time for the semi autos to start flooding the market. Gonna be a buyers market shortly! Still won't be able to buy ammo though.

oh yeah you probably will. As soon as the dust settles, I bet most of these guys will start realizing the gougers market is over and TRY to get their money back.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yah, good thing I blew all my money buying that $800 AR for $3k..... :scream:

Patience is a virtue, not that I really possess it, but my cheapness forces it upon me when I need it. Luckily, I bought my AR at a very reasonable price.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I held off, maybe now I'll be able to score the one I have been after without stupid markup through the roof. I'll give it a few more months before I seriously look to buy though. Let some get back on the market & hopefully ammo production will increase too.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully the people that are selling these AR's and AK's won't sell them to nutjobs just so they can make a buck. I've seen quite a few people at guns shows that I wouldn't have even sold beef jerky to. If you don't want the Feds to make another run at a ban then you need to self-police and not sell to fruitloops and scroatbags.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good news(except for the gun grabbers/haters). But don't get too over optimistic, the gun grabber/haters will be back(again and again).

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/03/19/Hasta-La-Vista-Assault-Weapon-Ban
Hasta La Vista Assault Weapons Ban
by Elizabeth Sheld 19 Mar 2013, 4:08 AM PDT

The only way, IMHO, to make sure they are not back again for another generation, is to TROUNCE them in the next 2 elections.
With this in mind, I am contributing all my political dollars to NRA, GOA and SAF.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom