ATF to ban an unknown model of stabilising brace.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to work around rules made by IRS, ATF, etc. most often results in more rules. I know all the arguments, but truly the only way we can try to get rid of rules by agencies is through our elected representatives.
Sadly those agencies are too big and too powerful to eliminate now. I'm not sure they even have over site by any other government agency that has the will or the power to do so. None of them are an elected official that are responsible to the voter. They are the swamp.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-6-19_2-8-56.png

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So far the only source I've seen for this "secret" is from a congressman that's running for re-election bragging about how he is going to write a letter.

My first thought is that it is fear mongering and someone trying to drum up votes.

We'll see, but for now, meh.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or by force.
That’s the ONLY way. Our elected officials don’t give a rats rear about the 2A or the constitution. Just look at their voting records. Tom Cole is a Rino, James lankford is a rino and Jim Inhoffe is a rino. Don’t get me started on Kendra Horn. The folks supposed to be representing us only care about themselves. That ain’t gonna change. Voting hasn’t made anything better in decades. It never will.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as your barrel is 16"on a rifle your good to go.
I've been watching this for a while and some of the new "Braces" have no way to attach to your arm and look like regular stocks just shorter.
Why does a Broomhandle, a Luger, a Browning hi-power have to have a tax stamp for their holster brace thingee and these others don't?
Makes you wonder how they ever got approved in the first place.

Why is this even a discussion? The 2A is quite clear "The right of the PEOPLE TO OWN AND BEAR ARMS SHALL not BE infringed."
This is illegal in any form and the people of this nation should be rising up against the BATFE bureaucracy that answers to no one. Also another reason why SCOTUS has become the enemy of the USA.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world...next to the SCOTUS!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom