Attempted murder yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
awww.smartknives.com_Victorinox_Knives_Victorinox_Knife_Images_Victorinox_SwissChamp_Lg.jpg

The Victorinox SwissChamp Swiss Army knife is one of the largest Swiss Army knives.
It contains a wide selection of useful tools-- with 15 blades in all, plus a pen, mini-screwdriver, toothpick and tweezers. This model is not the largest Swiss Army knife, but it's probably the most practical "jumbo" size knife if you want something that you'll actually use!
The SwissChamp is availab le in red, black, ruby, and sapphire.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.smartknives.com_Victorinox_Knives_Victorinox_Knife_Images_Victorinox_SwissChamp_Lg.jpg

The Victorinox SwissChamp Swiss Army knife is one of the largest Swiss Army knives.
It contains a wide selection of useful tools-- with 15 blades in all, plus a pen, mini-screwdriver, toothpick and tweezers. This model is not the largest Swiss Army knife, but it's probably the most practical "jumbo" size knife if you want something that you'll actually use!

I have to rethink my load-out. 3 of those Swiss knifes would get me 45 blades.... and I'd have enough pocket space for a couple of guns and spare mags!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I need one in every color....

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much ... and there have been plenty of us who have cut him a TON of slack ...

You know what they say about liars and cheats ... give'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves every time.

So I'm not up on my OSA forum drama. What has redneck done apart from shoot himself in the hand?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Istandalone has shown sufficient evidence that the assailant was a Boy Scout.

Yes... a boy scout.... I think we could narrow the search to a Euro-trash boy scout... that would explain the appetite for those Swiss knives.

Redneck is just young and impressionable.... therefore he gets his balls busted here.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm not up on my OSA forum drama. What has redneck done apart from shoot himself in the hand?

Not so much the OSA drama ... of which there has been plenty, I might add ... for me. It just takes a while for someone to make me suspicious ... and once I get suspicious I tend to look around to see if my misgivings are justified before I decide to end a friendship. Let's just say my misgivings, unfortunately, were justified in this case.

You have a computer ... do the research. And that is all I am saying about that because what may be a deal-breaker for me may be a non-starter for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom