Attempted murder yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm not up on my OSA forum drama. What has redneck done apart from shoot himself in the hand?

Isn't this the guy that in the span of 30 days, rolled his car his grandpa bought him, got a gun stolen, and some body armor, had a break in at his family's compound, so he and a relative had to jump into action, has some BS about working SpecOps or something and getting on with the Sheriffs Office until he shot himself in the hand, and several other random ridiculous tales of woe befall him. Basically a kid with a keyboard.......

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't this the guy that in the span of 30 days, rolled his car his grandpa bought him, got a gun stolen, and some body armor, had a break in at his family's compound, so he and a relative had to jump into action, has some BS about working SpecOps or something and getting on with the Sheriffs Office until he shot himself in the hand, and several other random ridiculous tales of woe befall him. Basically a kid with a keyboard.......

that would be him

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh my goodness gracious me.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I believe there was quite a few hi-capacity mags just laying around in the car that was stolen too. Also there was a super-bike crash at speeds of mach 1 or somewhere thereabouts.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's who I thought it was but I couldn't find those old threads. Conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom