Attn all you geezers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Sr Lifetime Combo.

I would have swore a license wasn't needed after 65 years old, but I guess the idiot leeches in Congress decided we could a little more.

Am I set now, or still need to bend over for more. Been reading the regs all day and they are like listening to a discussion between Pedo Joe and Goiter Boy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma hunting and fishing laws have some serious grey areas, but the mountain states like NM, CO, AZ and others have to publish thick books for all the regulations they have.
You almost need a law degree to interpret their laws.
Since you're an Oklahoma Resident, you can fish for free in Tx now.. No saltwater endorsement or anything. Just fish.
If you're a disabled vet, you can fish for free in Missouri. Trout stamp still needs to be bought and you get a free small game license for free.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma hunting and fishing laws have some serious grey areas, but the mountain states like NM, CO, AZ and others have to publish thick books for all the regulations they have.
You almost need a law degree to interpret their laws.
Since you're an Oklahoma Resident, you can fish for free in Tx now.. No saltwater endorsement or anything. Just fish.
If you're a disabled vet, you can fish for free in Missouri. Trout stamp still needs to be bought and you get a free small game license for free.
Man trying to understand everything going on in the NM regs is a nightmare, at least it is through their website. Colorado is reasonably clear for the most part, but expansive. Haven’t looked at AZ.

I didn’t know that about Missouri. Too bad I have plenty of water between me and Missouri I already can’t catch fish in, no sense making my drive any longer.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t know that about Missouri. Too bad I have plenty of water between me and Missouri I already can’t catch fish in, no sense making my drive any longer.
Might not make sense yet, however in the early spring those big fat tasty stripers in Norfork Lake make their run up into the tailwaters in Missouri. Stacked in tight they aren’t hard to get on the hook. Gettin em into the boat, that’s a different story altogether 👌

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might not make sense yet, however in the early spring those big fat tasty stripers in Norfork Lake make their run up into the tailwaters in Missouri. Stacked in tight they aren’t hard to get on the hook. Gettin em into the boat, that’s a different story altogether 👌
Oh man I love catching and eating striper.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Skip to main content

Licensing

VETERAN LICENSING​

Oklahoma Resident Disabled Veteran Lifetime Combination License​

Legal residents of Oklahoma who are disabled as certified by the Veteran's Administration (V. A.) are eligible to purchase a lifetime combination license at a discounted rate.
A mail-in application is below, but can also purchase one online at GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com
Document
Oklahoma Disabled Veteran Lifetime License Application

Stars & Stripes License Project​

The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation’s Stars and Stripes License Project is a donor-funded project that offers hunting and fishing licenses to military veterans and select survivors of veterans lost while serving their country. The Wildlife Department receives no state appropriated funds, so this project allows us to show appreciation to our veterans while maintaining revenue that supports important wildlife conservation in the state.
Online Application

RECIPIENTS HAVE THESE LICENSE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM​

• Annual Combination Hunting/Fishing License
  • 60% or more Disabled Veterans Lifetime Combination Hunting/Fishing License

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?​

• Resident Military Veterans
  • Gold Star Lapel Recipients (Annual License)
  • Next of Kin Deceased Personnel Recipients (Annual License)
Hundreds of hunting and fishing licenses have been provided through this project. The donated licenses come at no cost to eligible sportsmen, and in turn help maintain funding for wildlife conservation programs that benefit all Oklahomans.
The Stars and Stripes Project is funded entirely by donations. Those interest in supporting the fund can mail a check to:
Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
c/o Stars and Stripes Project
P.O. Box 53465
Oklahoma City, OK 73152

https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/lands-and-minerals

Latest posts

Top Bottom