August Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Saturday, August 1st, will be the regularly scheduled Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. Sign-in will commence at 0800, walk through at 0900, and we will beghin shooting by 0930. Cost is $12 for non-members. There will be 5 stages for @65 rounds for your rifle and 2 stages for @20 rounds for your pistol.
This event has grown to become on the most popular monthly shooting events in the area over the past 2 years. If you haven't attended one, you are missing out on an incredible day of fun!
I will be on site for set up by 0700, so anyone who feels like helping out is very welcome.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Dave

BlackRifle762

Marksman
Reaction score
:Heya:

I've gone to the last two months and I've got to say it's a great time. Fantastic like minded, good folks having a safe time.

I'm a decent paper puncher, but these matches really show you how inadequate just punching paper is. Shooting under stress is an eye opener.

I'm thankful to have the opportunity every month for some practice under stress, because if I had been in a gun fight I probably would have lost a few due to failure to seat mag. Its awesome to find weaknesses at the range.

Anyway thanks for putting this match together, you guys do a great service for us gun peeps around here.

Nathan Mayer

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll see you Saturday Dave. I like it that you moved that match up to 9:00 again. It sure helps get the old ball and chain off my back about being gone to shoot all day. I'm bringing at least one if not 3 guys from OKC with me this month too! They all saw my videos on my facebook pages and can't wait to try the match. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom