Ban Assault Clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can laugh at the imagery, in the Brady ad, but in reality this is highly effective negative ad. Look at the people this ad was designed to influence: Suburban moms and dads who have little real world experience with firearms, who will focus on the image of the target with multiple gun shots and imagine little Susie instead of a paper target being shot by the hi-capacity mag. They never stop to consider that it takes a messed up jack-wagon to pull the trigger and that if a gun wasn't available the nut-jobber would probably just run a pick-up through a crowd at a bus stop.

lcunningham

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
HR.308 and S.32 hopefully neither will pass but they are there. is anyone watching the HBO documentary, if you would like to call it that, tonight at 9:30 called gun fight? would like to know how it is if someone does.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like how they show the person using the MAGAZINE (not clip like these morons call it) at a gun range where these are intended to be used. People don't buy those magazines to carry that would be utterly retarded. Sure there are nuts out there like in az but they are far and few between. Most people who buy the magazines use them at ranges or matches to decrease loading and reloading times. This country sickens me whenever we post up these ads using kids to try and pull the strings of americans. Its no different than the no smoking ads and i really hate those as well. I can't stand it how this country has knee jerk reactions to anything that happens out of the ordinary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom