Ban assault paper NOW!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA, PA -- A young girl was called a "murderer" by classmates and scolded by school administrators for having a sheet of paper folded in a way that slightly resembled a gun. She was searched during the ordeal and now says she has trouble sleeping because of the harassment.

One school administrator yelled at the girl and said that he "should call the police on her and have her arrested."

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8219044

In all seriousness, this type of anti-gun hysteria surely reflects a mental disorder, no?

Poor little girl. :(

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like this girl was oppressed because of her constitutional right. I wonder how this would look if they attacked a child because of her religion or color.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My uncle almost died from a paper cut from a food wrapper. He got staf infection and was out of commission for a while. BAN FOOD WRAPPERS!!!

kamicollo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like this school should be faced with "bullying" charges. No teacher should be allowed to speak to a child like that under any circumstances in the middle of a classroom. They keep preaching this anti-bullying crap yet, here is a school official doing the same thing to a child they claim to be illegal.

Is this one of those "Do what I say, not what I do" rules?

Latest posts

Top Bottom