Band of Brothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sat down about 6 hours ago found it on, have not changed it since. Something about good war flicks and nobody home but me and the dogs make a great gun cleaning day. Time for some Jameson to finish the night.

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should all really check out the books. Stephen Ambrose wrote the first one and can be a bit dry in spots but the detail is great. E.B. Sledge wrote the second one. It strays from the movie version because Sledge obviously wasn't in all the conflicts shown in the movie. Plus, by his own admission, Sledge is not much of a writer. Great books none the less.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love to watch Band of Brothers, but I can't watch it without feeling sympathy, shame, and a host of other feelings, sympathy for what those guys went through for our country, and shame for never having served myself, they are true heros, may they never be forgotten.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am watching some again today...I didn't notice Jimmy Fallon was in it...so odd lol

He drives up in a jeep with some ammo for the guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom