Bank question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Anyone in the OKC area know of a bank that has a coin counter machine? I have a large amount of coins that I need to turn into paper cash. It would take days to count and roll it. I know such a machine exist, just dont know where to find one.
thanks

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most Walmart have one in the entrance. If you're not a member most banks take a percentage. The three banks I'm with charge a percentage to members over $200. I think most banks have them though.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The larger Tinker branches have one. First Fidelity bank has one at several of their locations. Some charge a fee if you are not their customer. Tinker charges a fee for running more than $200 through the machine at once.

If you go to Walmart or Homeland you are charged a higher fee than a bank charges you.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Bank of Oklahoma will put it in a bag and have central processing count it. They didn't charge me a fee to do it for my daughter. You don't have to roll it or anything.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Bank of Oklahoma will put it in a bag and have central processing count it. They didn't charge me a fee to do it for my daughter. You don't have to roll it or anything.

I know a couple of bank managers.

They don't want it rolled. Just takes them longer to unroll it and count it, because it has to be counted.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Found one that's free. Legacy bank in Tried City (Newcastle) by the wall mart in case anyone else is interested.
Apparently its just insider the first door so it can be accessed after hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom