Baretta PX4 Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Westside

Hello all, I have a PX4 Storm .40. I am somewhat new to pistols and don't have a lot of experience with them, but I really think this is a great gun. I was wondering if many of you have one or have experience with one and what you thought of them.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one in .45 (type C) that I use for a Camp Gun or in the Kayak fishing. It handles snake shot great and I'm not afraid of dunking it in the creek. The trigger isn't quite as good as my SIGs or HKs but it is a fine pistol (especially for it's price.) Mine is very accurate. It goes with me to the woods.

[Broken External Image]

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the type D in .40 it was a good gun just wound up getting rid of it to try other guns. will eventually buy a regular da/sa model though.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've shot the "D" model and the "F" model I believe? Either way, I couldn't stand the "D" model but the DA/SA version was really nice shooting gun IMO.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a full size PX4 in .40 that I sold only because it was a .40 and at the time I was consolidating to 9mm. I still regret selling it and will eventually will buy another one in 9mm and/or .45. I have a PX4 subcompact in 9mm that I carry frequently. It is an incredibly accurate pistol for only having a 3" barrel.

IMO the PX4 series are great pistols that get somewhat overlooked with all the love for Glock, XD, and M&P.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the beretta type G 9mm full size and I love the gun. I have just under 100 rnds through it but I'm getting more accurate with each magazine. At about 10-12yrds I'm can hold 5 inch group. So I don't doubt that it will only get better.

Also it's a pretty fine looking pistol if you ask me and the rotating barrel gives the action a unique feel.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowboydoc I agree about it getting overlooked. Beretta doesn't seem to drop massive amounts of money into advertising like the other big brands but their px4 product and customer service are excellent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom