White House admits in federal court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or Michael obummer
In my opinion, that would be too obvious of a political play.
Won’t be Gavin. He’s a lefty, but still a white straight male. Dems won’t support that.
I think they would, because he’s got the right amount of slime dripping off of him and has bent over backwards for the gays and illegals in Cali.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we’ve seen the last “Republican” in the White House. The democrats are going to lie, cheat, steal, and even murder to stay in power.
For four years now, I've had absolute proof that Democrats used ballot fraud in 'swing' states to falsify the 2020 election. As I've said before, they listened carefully to Joseph Stalin, who famously said that it doesn't matter who votes. Only who counts the votes matters!
Now that Dems have had success in cheating their way into office - and they damned well DID get away with it - why on earth would any sane person think they'd ever stop??

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For four years now, I've had absolute proof that Democrats used ballot fraud in 'swing' states to falsify the 2020 election. As I've said before, they listened carefully to Joseph Stalin, who famously said that it doesn't matter who votes. Only who counts the votes matters!
Now that Dems have had success in cheating their way into office - and they damned well DID get away with it - why on earth would any sane person think they'd ever stop??
Of course there will be cheating in the dimocrap states where cheating has been a tradition for years.
In a close race or one that is lost by a few votes, the dims always come up with boxes of votes found in post offices, election centers, and so, with liberal votes in 100% of them on to squeak out another win.

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think they’ll replace Biden unless he dies mysteriously, and in that case, I think Gavin Newsome will be their guy.

Hey look, I’ve been saying this for years now (and still pray I’m wrong), but I think we’ve seen the last “Republican” in the White House. The democrats are going to lie, cheat, steal, and even murder to stay in power.
This is what I believe also, and I also think they will put trump in prison and pull a Jeffrey Epstein. Hope I am wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom