Libtards heads are exploding today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to watch a ~ 12 min clip on YouTube of Rachel madcow and a dude w/ glasses talk about this last night. They were so damn dumb that I had to stop ~ min 7. I almost swallowed my tongue when one of them said something (a lie) about conservatives sending the IRS after liberals. They are bonkers. People w/o rationality.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Treason is treason AS OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION; therefore Pedo Joe CAN and SHOULD BE CHARGED, found incompetent and Odumbo exposed as the puppeteer and charged.
Didn’t we just have the treason argument a few weeks ago?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It is a big stretch for an immigration policy to be considered treason. Treason has very specific requirements. A person has to take up arms during a war against the us (eg: Russia declared war against the us & a us citizen supports Russia & takes up arms against us). Or providing financial support, or giving sensitive information to a country that is at war with the U.S ( Eg: the Rosenbergs, & even that was controversial).

Also US Case law forbids the use of the charge treason other than during a war.

So, the treason claim is thrown around a lot, but it rarely applies.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to watch a ~ 12 min clip on YouTube of Rachel madcow and a dude w/ glasses talk about this last night. They were so damn dumb that I had to stop ~ min 7. I almost swallowed my tongue when one of them said something (a lie) about conservatives sending the IRS after liberals. They are bonkers. People w/o rationality.
Just remember, whatever the dims are accusing Republicans of doing, they in fact are doing it themselves.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aoc vows to impeach the supreme court.
She can impeach TF out of me.
1704912026827178.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Delusional bastards or not, you can bet this will be used by both sides. Maybe this is a win, maybe not.

The law of unintended consequences will be understood over time.
Likely the Republicans will sit on their hands in the name of "fairness" or some BS then Dems will use it to cleanse their political enemies.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will never understand. I didn't like Obama. I'm not a fan of Biden to say the very least. You get all the BS "Love trumps hate" from the left, but when they don't get their way they do **** like this. This was shared by a (Navy veteran) friends wife. Could you imagine the uproar if someone from the right had posted this during Obama years? You'd be in jail!
"Oh it was just for laughs".

Screenshot_20240702_130533_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom